Posting ID : A1068530532
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
We are a busy catering company who specializes in feeding professional athletes.
We are looking for an experienced cook who loves sports to fill a temp/part-time position feeding a pro LA team.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB:
- This is a TEMP job that runs from September 8th, 2015 through May 2016. Ending date will be determined by team playoff schedule.
- You will be joining our current catering team to feed the athletes during the training and game season at their training facility in El Segundo.
- Weekly schedule fluctuates based on team's training schedule. Average of 20 hours/week with some weeks OFF when the team travels (they are typically out of town 8 weeks during the whole season).
- Many of your shifts will be breakfast -- starting at 5:00AM in El Segundo.
- Schedule is put together week by week -- occasionally there are last-minute shift changes.
- Must be available for 5AM shifts in El Segundo. (You may also have some lunch shifts starting at 10:00AM)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 3 years professional cooking experience (preferably in catering) preferred
- Team requires a MALE cook for this position
Please email resume by email, along with references, and tell us why you would like to work pro athletes.
This job begins after Labor Day -- Tuesday, September 8th.