Posting ID : A1068530360
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Event Gigs
Appointment Setters / looking to hire immediately
Central Payment Atlanta is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions and cash advance programs. In addition, we offer social media solutions for businesses to connect and better understand their customers online and on the go using social media, mobile marketing and provide a unique customer facing tablet solution rewards program. Headquartered in San Francisco-Bay Area, Central Payment currently processes transactions for over 50,000 businesses and processes more than $5 billion in credit card sales annually.
Why you are needed:
We are a growing sales team in need of motivated, self- starter people to make calls and set appointments for our product / services. This is a great opportunity for those retired, stay at home, or working non- traditional hours or looking for part time work. We offer weekly and commission based pay and offers opportunity for those seeking substantial part time income.
Base Pay: Commission Pay
Our expectation is 50 calls/day. Earnings are based on number of appointments made.
This position is not hourly due to no call center to monitor your work.
Lead Pay is set pay on all confirmed sales appointments by you. There is no limit
Example 6 appointments confirmed. Appointment Setter payout $30 (Weekly)
Bonus Commission Pay is income made from completed sales originating from your appointments.
Example 50 calls/6 confirmed appoints/3 completed sales Appointment Setter payout $450
1. A computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device with a working Internet Browser that has an active Internet connection.
2. Ability to make uninterrupted phone calls in a quiet environment to businesses during normal business hours.
3. Demonstrated ability to make calls using provided techniques
4. Perform sample phone call at your interview. You will have the script via email prior to interview
There will be a phone interview and a second interview. Applicants must be on time.
1. Video training to demonstrate proper techniques to successfully make appointments. You will do return demonstration of technique during interview process.
2. Scripting for busy office responses and Apple Pay video to send out to businesses to assist with setting appointments.
3. Text and Phone continued support - training provided as needed.
Reply via email with contact information and experience. All inquiries are answered on the same day received.
FYI / Note
Please do not inquire if you are not disciplined to make 50 phone call per day.