Posting ID : A1068530175
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Human Resource
A manufacturing company is looking for an experienced HR generalist to assist the Corporate Human Resource director.
The job purpose is to provide support to the Corporate HR Director, to anticipate and identify future employee-related issues, and to ensure the General Aluminum employee strategies (e.g., staffing, retention, performance management, succession planning, diversity, reward and recognition, change management) are consistent with the current and future needs of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
recruiting and staffing
Benefits implementation and questions
training and development
employee relations and retention
performance management; reviews
Tracking of all required documents and approvals for employee changes and new hires. Organize weekly and monthly HR metrics reporting.
May be involved in documentation of employee issues and investigations.
Further develop and market the co-op and internship program.
Create and update employee handbook as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree in HR, Business, Organizational/Industrial Development or related area(s) required.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR, SPHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of HRIS, Employment Law, FMLA, and Benefits.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Broad, diverse HR knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume.