Posting ID : A1068530149
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
We are currently hiring for Plumbers in the Baltimore area. MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION AND VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE. The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Establish pipes for the building's bathrooms and kitchens and must work around electrical wiring or other issues.
* Attach pipes by gluing them if they are plastic or soldering them if they are copper.
* Inspect their pipes for leaks.
* Install fixtures such as toilets, sinks, bathtubs and showers and then check their functions.
* Install appliances such as water heaters, waste disposers and dishwashers.
* Ability to cut holes in floors, ceilings or walls, or even hang steel supports from ceiling joists to secure pipes.
* Responsible for digging ditches for new pipelines, if needed or required.
* Removing and installing plumbing systems, if needed or required.
* Ability to work with a wide variety of hand and power tools.
* Must be able to work independently or in a group/team setting.
* Read and interpret drawings and code specifications.
* Well organized, competent and efficient in order to meet strict deadlines.
* Have good interpersonal, technical and communication skills (written and spoken).
* Strong commitment to safety and obey all safety guidelines.
* Must be able to climb ladders and work in high elevations.
* Must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
* Must have strong English skills.
Please call our Reisterstown office at 443-507-5221 or e-mail you resume to the address listed above.
Skilled Labor Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to hiring those individuals that have unwavering reliability and punctuality, great attitudes and appearance, highly productive work ethics, and a strong desire to learn and grow