Posting ID : A1068529811
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
Little Dealer Little Prices is growing; the RV business in Arizona is booming. This could be your opportunity to join the one of the best RV teams in the country. Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes. We are seeking people who thrive on the art of selling; RV experience is NOT required.
RV's are one of the most affordable and green ways to vacation. This is a fun business helping families enjoy their life and make memories with their kids.
RV, auto, marine, power sports or automotive sales experience is preferred but not required. If selected you will join a team of professionals that have fun working together and we love our customers. As a result we enjoy the BBB's (Better Business Bureau) highest rating of A+ Ethical Accreditation. The pay is mostly commission and you also receive a base salary. This position is mainly sales with some management responsibilities.
Build and develop your sales career with the only Top 50 award winning RV dealership in Arizona! Little Dealer Little Prices was awarded the Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in the USA and Canada. We're the only Route 66 RV Network accredited dealership in Arizona. Our President was elected Chairman of RVDA (Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association), named one of the 100 Most Influential People in RV industry and inducted in the RV/MH Hall of Fame. We've selected the best RV brands to sell. No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, has a better reputation.
Enjoy your career in America's most unique and fun RV environment. Customers love our themed indoor showrooms and state of the art service facilities.
Some Team Member Benefits:
- $40,000 to $75,000 realistic earning potential, commission plus salary
- Medical insurance, vision, dental & life option
- 401K, profit sharing and PTO (paid time off)
- Advancement Opportunities - Flexible workweeks
- #1 Retailer of Towable RV's in Arizona
- Awarded the Top RV Dealer in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in the USA & Canada!
- Top quality service & parts department with a nationally certified staff
- We keep our commitments with our customers, team members and business partners
- Positive Attitude -- habitually look for the best in people and situations
- High Energy, Quick learner, Accountable for your life
- Honest, empathetic, and enjoy helping people enrich their life's
- Self Starter, enjoy setting and achieving goals
- Driven Desire to be the Best you can be
- Must be more of a WE person than a ME person
- Must have a history of high achievement and commission based sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license. Background checks and drug screening. Little Dealer Little Prices.
Contact: Rick Marzini or Danny Graham (North Phoenix Location)