Posting ID : A1068529637
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Moving is not just a job but an opportunity for you to become a part of our TEAM! You will learn excellent customer service skills, become leaders in your field and the entire time you will be having FUN! College students are welcome and we can work around your school schedule.
Here's what you will be doing as a member of our team:
1) Must know and understand the Company Mission Statement and have the ability to convey this message as well as provide said level of customer service through attitude, appearance, cooperation, and understanding to all Customers and associates of the Company.
2) Strength, ability and endurance to carry and load items into truck. Good sense of balance and ability to communicate and work with partner, as when carrying heavy or large, cumbersome items.
3) Good grammar and warm personality, as well as neat appearance, to make a favorable impression on Customer.
4) Ability to work cooperating with Employees at all levels of the Company.
5) Be able to sit, stand, walk or run as needed by particular job needs.
Our team members will be moving household goods, office furniture, and other large cumbersome items; must be able to carry these items and pack a truck for safe transport of Customer's belongings; will be expected to be able to work with Customers who may be nervous or frustrated about relocation; must be able to correctly calculate the charges for moving and keep truck and equipment clean and in good repair.
Mover Driver Apply Visit: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/apply?gnk=apply&gni=8a7886654e28c19e014e4606864c7cea&gns=
THIS IS NOT A TEMP OR CONTRACT LABOR JOB!!!!
- Flexible schedules
- Up to $16 per hour tips and bonuses
- Performance reviews EVERY 6 months with potential of raise each review
- Paid time off
- Career and franchise opportunities for those we want to grow with us
Apply Fast & Easy! Click on the link above. The job application takes less than 3-5 minutes and can be completed from any phone or computer and includes an online application and simple text questions.