Posting ID : A1068529054
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Are you experienced with food manufacturing, mixing, processing and batching? If so, this is the position for you and a chance to get your foot in the door with a large and reputable food manufacturing company in the area!
Shift Times: 2nd 4:00PM - 2:30PM (shift time to be determined upon hire, by the company)
This position requires you to be responsible for operating all equipment used in the production of finished goods and in accordance with process and quality standards so as to meet production schedules assigned.
- Properly cook all varieties of icing, glazes, and fillings in a manner to insure consistency and top product quality within QA and R&D specifications.
- Responsible for operating equipment used in preparation, mixing, and finishing product. Equipment includes but not limited to mixers, depositor, conveyors, etc.
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first)
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions
- Recognize and report any signs of product tampering.
- Maintain cleanliness on line and 5S standards. Equipment and work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste and garbage generated during the shift. Ensure proper care of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person
-Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
-Prior batching experience
-Prior machine operation experience
*The employee must have the ability to work with milk, egg, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybean products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens.*
Please reply with your resume and contact information to be considered!