Posting ID : A1068529051
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Excellent Opportunity! Well established Bakery company in the Lancaster area is looking for a Filler Operator who is looking for growth opportunity. We are looking for motivated individuals with experience in the food and/or pharmacy industries.
- Operates, makes adjustments and sets up equipment on assigned line such as PLC panel operation, adjusting settings on line equipment, setting up box maker, bag inserter, wrappers, date codes and metal detectors, and other machine related tasks.
- Responsible for operating equipment used in preparation, mixing, and finishing product. Equipment includes but not limited to mixers, depositor, conveyors, etc.
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first)
- Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to the relief position.
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions
- Recognize and report any signs of product tampering.
- Maintain cleanliness on line and 5S standards. Equipment and work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste and garbage generated during the shift. Ensure proper care of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs.
- Support and comply with GMP's. Participate in PPI initiatives. Follow all company policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned