Posting ID : A1068528344
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Salon Spa Fitness
Crowne Plaza Madison Hotel is currently recruiting for a Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department. Primary responsibilities include: Providing clean and properly stocked rooms in a timely manner to meet established standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
1. Clean guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated time per room.
2. Change bed linens.
3. Dust furniture, empty wastebaskets, and clean mirrors and pictures.
4. Clean bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
5. Use commercial push-vacuum and cleans vacuum on a daily basis.
6. Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carts at the beginning of the shift.
7. Assist with deep cleaning duties.
8. Report any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to supervisor.
9. Turn in all lost and found items to supervisor.
10. Follow all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA standards and procedures and key control procedures.
11. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested.
12. Touch up guestrooms as needed.
13. Ensure all closets on guest floors remain closed throughout the shift.
1. Previous experience highly preferred.
2. Must be punched in, in uniform and ready for work as scheduled.
3. Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
4. Must have flexible work schedule. Weekday Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm and weekend hours: 9:00am-5:00pm.
5. Represent the company in a courteous and well-groomed manner.
6. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and carry their equipment on a regular and extended basis.
Associates receive many benefits including:
Insurance (full time only)
Hotel Room Discounts
Free employee parking
Vacation and sick time (full time only)
Please call Ext 168 to schedule and interview