Posting ID : A1068528231
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Resumes Job Wanted
Patricia L. Vela
JOB OBJECTIVE A self-motivated, fast learning administrative professional eager to leverage five years of experience and to secure an office administrator position.
Wallkill High School, Wallkill, N.Y. - High School Diploma
Administrative Assistant First Investors Corp., Newburgh/Nanuet , N.Y. 2010-Present
* Provide authoritative and executive support within an actively engaged office.
* Responsible for answer phones, incoming and outgoing mail, and packages.
* Processing paperwork including blotter trades, filing, ordering forms and supplies.
* Earned an outstanding rating on annual review for first year. Recognized for high-quality work, organizational strengths and exceptional customers service delivery.
Assistant Store Manager Family Dollar, Middletown/ Montgomery N.Y. 2009-2010
* Opening and closing the store
* Counting store receipts and making bank deposits
* Receiving weekly shipments
* Supervised employee production while enforcing policies and procedures
Optical Technician Universal Thin Film Lab, Newburgh, N.Y. 2000-2006
* Professionally cleaned fiber optic products in a sterile environment
* Shipping and receiving fiber optic units
Warehouse Manager General Traffic Equipment Corp., Newburgh, N.Y. 1997-2000
* Monitor and address employee performance
* Responsible for shipping and receiving products
* Maintaining high standards of quality control
* Forklift operations
* Managed inventory
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
Typing 50-60 words/minute
Communications, Leadership, Training, Multitasking, Critical analysis, Organization
High student mentality