Posting ID : A1068527835
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
It is a 50 rooms CHOICE property looking for a part time/full time front desk (long term).
Applicants need to be flexible, and available to work 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & Occasionally Night Audit/3rd Shift.
Interested candidates e-mail your resume, hourly rate expectation and eligible candidate will be scheduled for an interview.
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Determines a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Verifies the guest's method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices. Be confident to negotiate rates to maximize revenue.
- Setup Breakfast items during night audit shift. Keep Eye on Breakfast room during breakfast time and replenish food item as needed.
- Clean and organize registration desk, breakfast room and lobby area.
- Help keep up with the laundry for folding towels and sheets, washing and drying.
- Occasionally open to clean guest room.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- Maintain Breakfast & Guest room supply Inventory and store delivery to storage.
- Must be able to stand for the most part of the 8-hr shift.
- Must be able to run the shift on her/his own and has a strong leadership skills
- Other projects assigned by GM
Thank you for your interest. We are excited for you to be part of our team.
** We welcome relocators or from out of town.