Posting ID : A1068527747
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Are you looking for a new challenge this year? Big O Tires is committed to providing outstanding customer service. We earn our customers' continued trust and commitment by installing the highest quality products and providing a professional automotive service experience. We are more than just a tire store; we are in the business of relationship building.
Big O Tires is looking for special individuals that go above and beyond, while embracing our core values such as integrity-trust-humility-team work- ambition-mutual support and respect with a flair for a fun environment. If you are lazy, this is not the job for you. A good work ethic is a must!! This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate seeking to advance their career and develop automotive sales skills and experience. Big O Tires has an outstanding reputation and a long tradition of great service.
Do you have the motivation to succeed while growing with our company? We are fun, but hard working retail tire business in need of a fun had working tire installer and lube tech. The majority of our employees have been a part of this team for numerous years. We are a family!!
* Responsible for installing tires, performing flat repairs,tire rotations and tire balancing.
* Assist mechanics with vehicle repairs.
* Help stock tires and other inventory items.
* Perform oil and oil filter replacement.
* Help display the interior and exterior of the store.
* Maintain a clean, well-organized work environment.
* Work effectively with other Big O store employers.
We are a busy, full-service shop. Joining the team at Big O Tires is more than just taking a new "job," as many employees have worked their way up from the service bays or sales floors into store management positions and ultimately into store ownership. Compensation depends on work history but is very attractive.
* If you feel you are the right candidate for a fast paced retail tire experience don't TREAD lightly, get on line now at www.applyatbigotires.com
* A minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
* A valid Drivers License.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Able to lift 60+lbs.