Posting ID : A1068527062
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Rooms Shares
I just purchased a brand new condo in East Austin, off Riverside. It's off the intersection between Lakeshore Blvd and Tinnin Ford. My current roommate just vacated, he bought a place of his own and will be helping me find a new roommate.
- Newly renovated 2/2 Condo with parking in a small gated community
- Over 1400 Sq. Feet
- Available Now!
- Rent is $380/month + Utilities, 1 Month Deposit
- Furnished Apartment
- You have your own Private Bath
- Preferably a 1 year commitment (open to shorter term stays - can be flexible)
- Close to downtown, 10 minute drive to downtown or $10 Uber/Lyft Drive
- Walking distance to bars/restaurants
- Right off Town Lake, running trail is steps from condo
- Easy access to W/D within steps of apartment (been thinking about getting my own units if that sways you)
- Access to Condo Pool
I'm always down to float the river, hit Town Lake for a nice run, go to UT tailgates, play Fantasy Football, or catch a live show around town (SXSW is the best time of the year). I have a small Boston Blue Terrier dog named Athena, she's the sweetest dog in the world
Please email all inquiries here with a little bit about yourself and the best number and best time to reach you.