Posting ID : A1068526988
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Technical Support
IST is a rapidly growing company in search of dedicated, hard-working individuals who want to develop themselves and grow with our company. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who enjoys working outside of a typical office environment in a tradesman capacity installing/repairing of CCTV equipment, point-of-sale, or cable management.
Our Field Service Technicians are based out of their homes and go directly to customer sites providing installation, technical support, maintaining and troubleshooting critical point-of-sale (POS), CCTV and/or PC/LAN equipment, restaurant wireless headset technical servicing experience a plus. All training is done on-the-job with a Lead Technician and/or Lead Trainer.
Field Service Technicians with IST do not have specified routes, local offices, or particular boundaries. The position requires extensive travel including weekends and holidays. Travel may be local or national, by vehicle or plane. Overnight visits occur frequently as well.
Compensation for this position depends on experience plus overtime, as well as full company benefits.
We have an excellent benefits package including: company matched 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance with company paid portions, life insurance, FLEX spending account, and Life and Disability benefits!
* Knowledge and experience with wireless headset systems is a plus!
* Prior experience with Point-of-Sale equipment is a plus, but not required
* A+ or MCSE Certification is a plus
* Must be able to provide own tools
* Must have minimum of 2 year's experience working with and installing computer systems
* Must be able to stand, lift, crawl, climb, and use maximum dexterity for long periods
* Must be flexible to work rotating shifts including nights and weekends, travel is required
* Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license at all times
* Ability to be self-supervising working in a virtual capacity
* Must be able to pass a background check including: drug screening, criminal background check, possession of a valid driver's license and insurance
* Must be detail oriented having the ability to write reports, records, and correspondence
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy environment
* Ability to follow standard operating procedures
For more information about our Company, please visit our website: www.istservice.com
Please respond to the posting with "Merced Tech W2" in the subject line.