Posting ID : A1068526823
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Plastipak Packaging is looking for a Maintenance Manager- (Blow Molding) will be responsible for all activities within the Blow department relating to production and support equipment as well as the maintenance team personnel.
- Prioritizing safety and quality (of product and work) as jobs one.
- Managing maintenance activities in preventive and reactive maintenance.
- Identification and/or development of resources as well as effective deployment of same.
- Must have a working knowledge of injection molding and facility operations.
- Understanding of manufacturing budgetary constraints
- Receptive to off hours communications with the plant.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of maintenance management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Sidel experience a plus!
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to make decisions.
- Proven leadership ability and coaching skills; ability to work well in a diversified manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Plastipak Packaging, Inc
Company Overview Plastipak Packaging, Inc. develops and manufactures packaging products. It provides plastic rigid containers for salad dressings, mayonnaises, sauces, and grated cheese, as well as beverage containers and bottles. The company also offers heavy-duty, liquid laundry detergent containers, and household cleaners, as well as health, personal care, multiple size mouthwash, hand soap, and distilled spirits containers. In addition, it provides containers for processed foods and drinks, such as coffee creamers, relishes, vegetable oils, and sports drinks and juices. The company serves beverage, consumer cleaning, food and processed drinks, and industrial and automobile markets. Plastipak Packaging, Inc. was founded in 1967 and is based in Plymouth, Michigan. The company has operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Plastipak Packaging, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Plastipak Holdings, Inc.