Posting ID : A1068526727
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
- Manage the Material Associates responsible for receiving, shipping, material handling and cycle counting. This is done to ensure maximum daily output and workflow. In doing so, specifically commit company assets (materials, components, finished goods) for receipt, storage and delivery.
- Ensure compliance to Company quality and environmental systems and regulatory requirements associated with the shipping and receiving of materials, components and finished product.
- Monitor performance and drive continuous improvement in the shipping, receiving and materials management processes to improve customer service and internal efficiencies
- Primary liaison with external sources, such as carriers and storage facilities, in setting expectations, monitoring conformance to requirements and driving corrective/preventive action as necessary.
- Responsible for the interpretation of production measurement tools such as work order on time and past due job backlog, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of assigned staff. Support and actively participate in the Material Associates' training and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or other related field required.
- Knowledge of MRP systems and inventory control concepts.
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in Shipping/Receiving, Production Control or Purchasing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand the technical aspect of production processes and the quality system.
- Excellent knowledge of the Business system in regards to shipping and production control.
This position is with a stable company, and provides a competitive compensation package. If you are interested, or know someone qualified, please contact us! We would love to hear from you.