Posting ID : A1068526444
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sporting Goods By Owner
If you are left handed or know someone who is and are looking to acquire some not so great, but passable golf clubs, or want to get started playing golf you're at the right post, and I can't stress this enough you or the other person needs to be left handed in order to benefit from these clubs. There are seven clubs for $25 dollars, the clubs aren't name brand, but they are good clubs, here's the list:
1. Silver Scot driver, 9 degree, good condition, obviously it's a cheap brand
2. Pinseeker 3 wood, older club, but it works
3. Oxygen 3 hybrid, 19 degree, pretty good club
4. Oxygen 5 hybrid, 25 degree, pretty good club, again
5. MacGregor 2 iron, kind of a rare club, probably a club from the 90's, you don't see many 2 irons
6. Dunlop 7 iron, cheap club, probably one of the clubs I played best with from my old set.
7. Select Edition putter, beat up, but a good putter.
All these random clubs could be yours at the amazing price of $25, text me at to set up a place to meet.