Posting ID : A1068526363
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Rooms Shares
Currently live in a gorgeous, 1200 sq foot 2 Bed/2 Bath in the heart of River North. Seeking a responsible, female roommate. This is the first time I've used for something like this, so we'll see what turns up but if you would consider yourself "normal," and are interested after reading the details below - send me a message!
$1400/month (negotiable). Open to short-term/flexible options.
About me: 29 year old, professional female, involved in non-profits, active social life, healthy, fit and responsible. After a break up, my living options are move out into a much smaller place, find a roommate, or pay a lot more than I should spend on monthly living cost... and I love living here, so here I am.
- hard wood floors in common areas
- fully furnished as is (bring your own bedroom furniture, but common areas are taken care of)
- second bathroom is a full bathroom (shower/tub combo)
- laundry in unit
- brand new kitchen
- prime location at Hubbard and Orleans
- balcony with grill and small patio set
- quiet building with 24 door person, on-site dry cleaner, management office
- parking available in the building (my spot is currently being leased out, but there are options)
Roommate criteria must have's:
- professional (i.e., steady income - doesn't have to be an office job as long as you can afford rent)
- respectful (clean up after yourself, keep the place at least tidy)
If you are a consultant or travel a lot for work and won't be here a lot of time, we can be more flexible with price per month. Open to flexible arrangements, short-term, etc.