Posting ID : A1068526086
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Very busy, well established Print, Graphic & Web Design shop located in Bayside, Queens. We are seeking a long term commitment from a vibrant, honest and personable individual to act as the first point of contact to our clients. This is a team-oriented role that involves both front office and administrative assignments.
- Answering and directing phone calls in a professional upbeat manner
- Greeting and assisting walk-in clients warmly and friendly
- Maintain and meticulously updatethe filing system
- Monitor and control thefront of the office
- Assist the bookkeeping department
- Operate copy and fax machines
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet and retain information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Comfortable working in a small work environment
- Honest, Reliable, Punctual, Organized and Detail Oriented
The ideal candidate would be local or familiar with Bayside, Queensas mass transit is limited for commuting.
Please respond by attaching a resume in PDF or Word format, do not paste your resume into the body of the email.