Posting ID : A1068525954
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
A full time position as an project engineer in the HVAC & Sheet Metal industry may be a rewarding career for you. This well established ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) company is seeking a highly motivated and conscientious individual who likes to be challenged and is a team player.
- Knowledge/experience in the HVAC and sheet metal industry.
- Able to read and understand plans & specifications, and other construction documents
- Knowledge of Federal, State and City construction processes
- B.S. degree in engineering, architecture or construction management (related/equivalent work experience will be considered).
- Proficient in use of PC, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of estimating, CAD or PM software a plus.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills, organized, and able to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Conscientious, self-motivated, good attitude and a team player.
- Valid Hawaii drivers license, and insurable with no major infractions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Medical, Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
If interested, please email your resume with cover letter, and salary request to this posting.