Posting ID : A1068525887
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented professional interested in a career in Financial Services for the position of Case Coordinator. The position is full-time, permanent and based in our Coeur d'Alene, Idaho offices.
We are Precision Tax Relief, a Coeur d'Alene based tax firm focused on tax preparation and resolution services for tax payers nationwide facing IRS tax debt and collection actions. Our team includes CPAs, Attorney's, EA's and administrative professionals working together to get our clients compliant with the IRS and back on a firm financial footing.
The Case Coordinator works with the client to collect case information and prepare case documents. The role is the primary contact for the client and drives the actions necessary to adhere to the case timeline. Successful Case Coordinators have a natural emphasis on client service, a task oriented "type A" approach to their work and analytical abilities.
1. Explaining the case management process to the client and setting expectations
2. Gathering financial / case information from the client and assessing when additional or different information is required
3. Preparing case documents for submission to the IRS
4. Coordinating case tasks, timelines and setting priorities with the Case Manager
5. Communicating status to the client and acting as the main contact for questions
1. A/A or higher degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
2. Customer service experience
3. Strong sense of personal and professional accountability
4. Superior sense for accuracy and an urgency to identify the right answer
5. Superior written and verbal communication skills
6. Strong analytical, organizational and research skills
8. Proven ability to work with competing priorities and stringent deadlines
7. Competent in MS Office Products
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
1. 2 years of experience in an accounting, tax, financial services, legal or mortgage role
2. Licensed Enrolled Agent or currently pursuing licensing
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Benefits
3. Paid Time Off
4. Education Assistance
5. Work/Life Balance Workplace
6. Casual Dress Office
Qualified candidates should reply to this ad with their resume and cover letter.