Posting ID : A1068525591
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Medical Billing/Collections Processor (West Palm Beach)
compensation: 10.00 - 12.00hr + OT + Benefit Contribution
Medical Billing & Collections Processor Experienced
We are looking for a bright and hardworking candidate to join a rapidly growing small business. This job is perfect for a moderately experienced employee looking to expand their knowledge in the medical billing industry. Understanding of Medical Billing and Collections is required.
This position is responsible for collecting, posting, and managing account payments. Submitting claims and following up with insurance companies will be an integral part of the daily tasks.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and submitting insurance claims electronically
- Researching denials & appeals
- Answer patient and insurance company questions
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements
- Evaluate patients financial status and establish budget payment plans
- Follow and reports status of delinquent accounts
- Reviews accounts for collection actions
- EOB Interpretation and CPT Coding
- Maintains strict confidentiality and adherence to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations
Excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills necessary. Knowledge of medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices is a plus. Good phone manners. Excellent customer service, organization and attention to detail necessary.
High School degree or better necessary. We offer a flexible schedule and benefit contribution. Fax Resume's To: 888-600-5510.