Posting ID : A1068524615
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
"|| Benefits ||
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
|| Ideal Candidate ||
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- *Board certification/elgibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.*
- *Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.*
- Have 2-4 years of experience in outpatient practice preferred, however elite new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality"
please email for further details!