Posting ID : A1068524033
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR GREAT PERSONALITIES FOR CATERING COORDINATOR POSITIONS!
Are you looking for a fast growing company with a wide range of growth opportunities? Do you want to be surrounded by a family friendly, clean environment? If this sparks your interest and you are finally ready for a career instead of just another job, McAlister’s Deli may be the right choice for you. McAlister's Deli has been designed to provide managers a better quality of life in a clean, comfortable, upscale atmosphere.
As we expand our concept, our need for quality individuals to step into more advanced positions within the McAlister’s family is a must. Our highest priority for recruitment into our restaurants is to hire the right kind of people to represent our brand. These individuals must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service (whether internal or external customers) in a friendly and enthusiastic environment. Strong motivation, leadership, teamwork and people management skills are required.
At McAlister's, our employees receive competitive benefits and pay. Our working environment is clean and comfortable and we prepare all management recruits with an extensive training program in both restaurant and classroom environments.
Health, Dental, Life Coverage
The Catering Coordinator is responsible for the organization of all outgoing orders, making sure that the paper event order correctly reflects the actual order, organizing events and food preparation, as well as meeting customer expectations, food and hygiene standards and financial targets. The catering coordinator pursues business for the company, looking to build relationships with local businesses, trade organizations and convention planners.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Actively solicits all types of catering business from various sources of leads.
* Helps plan, organize and coordinate all aspects of events utilizing catering services.
* Responsible for office support duties; such as filing and answering office phones and emails.
* Helps lead the restaurant team in preparation of catering orders.
* Handles and resolves customer complaints.
* Ensures top quality sanitation standards.
* Helps develop programs to increase revenues.
* On occasion may set up and break down events.
* Will help the store deliver catering orders
* Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or Catering Manager.
* • Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
* • 1 to 3 years of catering experience in a high volume environment is required.
* • Must be able to obtain the appropriate state occupational license.
* • Proven ability to sell events in a highly professional manner.
* • Must have strong customer service abilities.
* • Must have excellent communication and people skills