Posting ID : A1068523700
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Christmas Light Installer Seasonal October-December
Seeking: Roofers, Rock Climbers, Mountaineers, and Exterior Painters, Window cleaners, skilled general contractors or others who aren't afraid of roofs or ladders. This is the perfect opportunity for you! Seeking 1-3 Seasonal Christmas Light and Holiday Decoration installers to join our team.
Seasonal Help Wanted Oct-Dec 2015, THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION ONLY.
We are looking for some hard working, reliable people to install Christmas lights from the middle of October to the middle of December. We believe in providing market leading quality work, excellent customer service, and delivering an exceptional customer experience on each one of our holiday lighting installations. We are looking for people who think the same way.
Looking for people who:
1. Are you someone that is comfortable & experienced on ladders and roofs (we usually work from the roof along the edge?)
2. You look and act professional, clean cut, and interact with customers in a positive manner.
3. Show up on time every day, on time. Working hours will be from 700am-800pm depending on schedule and customer needs.
4. Have a strong work ethic, and the desire to give each job 100%.
5. You are able to work quickly but without sacrificing quality
6. You are able and willing to work long days and sometimes in tough conditions (rain, snow, cold)
7. You have reliable transportation.
8. Comfortable on ladders and have knowledge of how to carry and use them - 40' is the largest we use but usually 24' most frequently.
9. A Self-starter Leader that pays attention to the details, with commonsense, that can and will complete an installation with or no supervision.
10. Flexible Schedule, absolutely no restriction on schedule, available 7 days a week any hours, and able to work 40-60 hours per week, with NO Excuses.
11. Applicants with Truck & own equipment (ladders) will move to front of interviews.
$$Pay: Dependent on Experience range is $8.00-$15.00 an hour. Hours will vary on customer need but in years past we work 45 hour plus weeks from October-December.
$$Bonus: There will be a bonus given at the end of the installation season (before Christmas, a little extra money to buy Christmas presents). Bonus is based on attendance, meaning if you come to work each and every day and Do NOT miss one day of work during out short season you will get a $1000.00 cash bonus. If you miss one day during our short season, you will NOT get the bonus.
Please do not send a resume at this time. Instead, please respond to this ad in the following manner:
1. Your name
2. Your phone number
3. Contact information for two references (no family or friends)
4. Please answer this question: 'Why would you be a good for installing Holiday Lights and please list any qualifications that would be relevant to the position?'
Those selected will be contacted by October 1st, with an informal interview scheduled October between October 2nd-5th. We will begin working around October 10th.
To weed out spammers please place "Boise Christmas Light Installer Help Wanted" in the Subject Line of email response.
Please read entire post and follow all directions. Emails that are received without directions being followed will be deleted immediately.