Posting ID : A1068523291
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
$68,000.00 to $75,000.00 USD
Top Three Skills:
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- 10+ years of supervisor experience
- Oversee Metal Stamping and Welding Department
- Will oversee mass production. _____currently has over 500 active products for the automotive industry
- Must report to the 5pm daily meetings
- Make sure shift builds quality product in a safe environment
- Ensure production numbers are met
- Provide leadership to the work area
- Oversee 60 union employees
- Will spend 90% on the floor
- Follow and build process/procedures
- Will work along side Quality Department and Tool & Die Department
- $68k to $75k
- Union environment
- Monday - Thursday potential weekends
- Working 55-60hrs a week
- Must have 10 plus years of supervisory experience
- Able to provide leadership in a high volume environment
- 2nd shift position 4:30p to 3:30a (report to meetings at 5pm)
- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree (not a must have)
- How well they perform during machine up time.
- How well they perform during machine down time.
- Customer reports
- Do they ship product in a timely manner
Best Vs. Average:
- Some one who is experienced in hiring and firing.
- Can provide leadership
- Metal stamping experinece (not a must)
- One step interview; will meet with (HR Manager), (Operations Manager), another Production Supervisor
- Mostly behavorial type questions
- Have you ever terminated an employee?
- If so, what steps did you take and who did you consult with?
- Have you ever worked with an undeveloped individual/team? How did you make them efficient?
- Should expect to work 55 - 60 hours a week
- This position is open due to the person finding a job closer to home and on 1st shift.