Posting ID : A1068522254
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Financial Services
I am a finance professional with about 15 years in education and experience in finance and marketing. I have worked with various startups and fortune 500 companies leading finance and revenue management positions, with a strong experience in building complicated financial models, including:
- Financial analysis like DCF, NPV, IRR, Pay back period and sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Interactive models like budgets, forecasts, ROI and start-up business models for entrepreneurs
- Marketing and product management models like pricing, profitability analysis and trade spend
- Book-keeping using Quickbooks, Simply Accounting and Kashoo
- Writing financial commentary for business plans
B.Com (economics & accounting), MBA (marketing - 2007), MBA (finance - 2013), CPA CMA (designation awaited)
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level 2 candidate and Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) level 3 candidate.
I have prior experience of building financial models across different industries including mobile applications/apps (social networking and retail), gaming, IT, telecom, financial services, brewery, marine and payment processing. I am presently working on a full time job in business advisory for one of the leading companies in the financial sector in Toronto. Besides job, I take up management consulting assignments for building financial models using Ms Excel, Access and SQL (from home).
Charges: USD $30 per hour