Posting ID : A1068521976
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Position: Marketing Analyst
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Early September
Rate: up to $28 an hour D.O.E.
Our client, a health company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for a freelance 40 hour a week to possible full time position starting first week of September (or sooner!).
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Marketing Analysis experience that's capable of forecasting, providing analysis and reporting on product performance for the company's portfolio of products.
- Primary responsibility is to track, prepare and maintain Global Demand Forecasting of the company's products
- Analyze forecasts vs. actual sales find variances
- Provide higher-order analysis including predictive modeling
-Perform testing & measurement to identify insights and opportunities for improvement
- Report on sales performance in individual markets
- Develop strategies that boost sales/ performance
Required Skills & Experience:
-Bachelor's degree or MBA in business / marketing related
- 2+ years experience with analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables; macros)
- Huge plus: statistical software experience
- Huge plus: knowledge of/ experience with an ERP platform
- Huge plus: experience with SQL, SPSS, SAS or similar data management tools
The ideal candidate should not only love playing with number and figuring out the statistical data but must enjoy working with a team. Must be a self starter capable of working with minimal direction and supervision.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com