Attn animal "sitters" Must Read

Posting ID : A1068521845
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Pet Services

I called to find out myself! To sit or operate a doggy care out of your home:
Lee County requires the property to be zoned commercial, or zoned agriculture with at least 3 acres with 6 ft chain link fence surrounding entire property. You must also apply and schedule with the Lee Co Hearing Examiner for approval.
Furthermore, the operator MUST have either a Commercial Kennel License or an Animal Services Provider license.
This can ALL BE VERIFIED online at the Lee Co zoning website, or you may Lee Co code enforcement officer.
The fine is $250/day until above requirements are met!!
One phone call is all it takes for you to be faced with these charges!

Some Other Postings