Posting ID : A1068521717
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
General Contractor seeking construction superintendent.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
1. Organizes, coordinates, and supervises the work of work crews, subcontractors and suppliers.
2. Determines work priorities and coordinates work activities within the design; apportions work among employees according to abilities and training.
3. Coordinates new construction and remodeling, which involves scheduling meetings, reviewing project documents, reading blueprints, overseeing safety.
4. Keeps cost records on work performed and materials, is responsible for the control of costs on materials.
5. Exercises control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits, schedules jobs and operations.
6. Estimates materials needed for specific jobs, estimates manpower needed.
7. Leads inspection and commission of day to day construction work to enforce conformity to specifications.
8. Acts as an adviser on job related problems.
9. Performs other job related duties as required.
MUST have at least four years work experience in building construction AND 2 years experience in supervisory experience with construction project coordination experience.
We are a drug-free company.