Posting ID : A1068520673
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
We are looking for an experienced, qualified foreman to run a framing crew at a well-established company focused on safety and a high quality of work, as well as a high production rate.
Ideal applicant must have:
- Extensive experience on framing crews, with at least 4 years running crews efficiently with high quality results. This is a very hands-on position for someone physically fit and prepared to partake in every phase of every job.
- Be able to lead and assist every project on their own from start to completion.
- Be able to not only meet but exceed industry standards and be prepared to push our faster-than-average pace.
- Have the personality & motivation to run a safe and productive jobsite on their own, for every project, start to finish.
- Be able to manage a jobsite and all materials proactively.
- Be able to effectively manage a crew of 3-8 workers, as well as their different personalities and skill sets.
- Be able to read blueprints/building plans
- Be able to construct roof, stair, and wall layouts, floor systems, and every aspect of building a new home.
You must also have a driver's license and reliable transportation, and be willing to travel to job sites in MA and RI. We have lots of work lined up already.
We're looking for clean cut, positive, and motivated workers to add to our team, so don't pass up this opportunity! Please respond with your name, phone number, and work history and you'll be contacted as soon as possible.
Thank you, looking forward to your response!