Posting ID : A1068520508
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Adecco is assisting Ultralife Corporation recruiting for Manufacturing Electronic Assemblers in Newark, NY. This is for a Temp to Perm opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Electronic Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
-IPC Soldering Certification a plus- pay based on experience
- 1-2 Years of Experience
- Experience in reading, understanding and following job instructions to complete tasks.
- Basic to advanced Math skills required
-Lift up to 35lbs
-Stand up to 8-10 hours
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Electronic Assembler in Newark, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
decco and Ultralife Corporation are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran