Posting ID : A1068519956
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Maxim Healthcare is looking for Pediatric Nurses for Home Healthcare cases across the region.These positions are full or part time and involve pediatric patients with high acuity levels of care. We are hiring both RN's and LPN's for these cases.
The qualified individuals should have experience in one of the following:
- Vent/Trach experienced preferred but not required
The Pediatric Nurse will be responsible for the following:
- Participates in the delivery and evaluation of patient care.
- Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients according to facility guidelines.
- Requires a high school diploma and certification as a licensed practical nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
At Maxim we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling & 24 hour On-call Service
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(k)
- Bonuses and incentives
If interested please contact AJ at between 9AM-5PM, or via email.