Posting ID : A1068519851
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Crown Cove is looking for a caring and hardworking individual to fill the position of Server at our luxurious and awarding winning senior care community.
Crown Cove is located on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in the seaside village of Corona Del Mar. Our facility offers breathtaking ocean views and the ambiance of a private home combined with the feeling of a charming beach community. We place the highest value on creating an environment that promotes independence, involvement and wellness for all of our residents, and we hope to find an individual that will actively contribute to this goal.
***PLEASE NOTE: This is a PART TIME position that will require working on weekends.***
***PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IN PERSON***
Our address is:
3901 East Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Job Title: Server
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
To provide assistance in serving meals to our residents and to ensure the high standards at Crown Cove, a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly, are maintained.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clearly communicate menu choices to residents and guests in a professional manner.
- Clearly communicate with residents to take their meal orders and submit them to the cook.
- Diligently monitor resident meal choices for adherence to dietary restrictions.
- Encourage resident interactions in dining room by assisting with seating arrangements, as needed.
- Set up, maintain, and clear tables before and after resident meals to ensure a sanitary and orderly environment.
- Assist with special catering events held at our facility, as needed.
- Actively maintain the Dining Room when spills, stains or contamination occurs.
- Deep cleaning of Dining Room and other items as needed.
- Ensure work areas are safe, clean and orderly.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- No prior experience necessary. We are willing to train those individuals with the right attitude.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to work part time on a regular or flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular and reliable attendance.
- Must meet all State health requirements.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with all residents, family members and staff.
- Must be able to pass Live Scan for Criminal Background Clearance per Department of Social Services in California, Title XXII.
Part Time Position
Equal Opportunity Employer