Posting ID : A1068519421
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
We have several Full-Time and Part-Time job openings helping people with developmental disabilities live their every day lives. You would be helping them with social skills, daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, and personal hygiene.
To qualify for the job you must:
No experience required. We will provide you with paid training to do all aspects of your job
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
The following qualifications must be met:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Ability to pass criminal/registry background screening
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
* Ability to pass medication, adult CPR and First Aid classes
* Some of the people we support prefer to work with only male staff: Males are encouraged to apply
The following are preferred qualifications:
* Prefer people with their own car and car insurance (some positions require a car)
* Experience in the MR/DD field
* Bi-lingual in English AND one of the following:
o American Sign Language
Compensation/Benefits for full-time positions:
* Pay rate ranges from $9.27-$11.33 per hour depending on experience and position
* Shift differential Saturday and Sunday extra $1.50 per hour
* Certain positions receive an extra .52 cents per hour driving bonus
* Paid holidays
* Vacation and Sick pay
* Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* $25k life insurance policy paid by CDD
* 401(k) with agency match
We also have three live in positions open. If you are looking for a fresh start and want to move to Kansas City, you could have a place to live and a job all in one!
Please let me know if you are interested or apply online at; www.cddkc.org