Posting ID : A1068518894
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Education Teaching
Tenemos trabajo para empezar ahora. Las clases son divertidas en grupos pequenos de adultos (3 a 6) y clases individuales.
Si tienes pasion por ensenar tu idioma no lo pienses mas. Trabajo de tiempo parcial que ganas minimo $2,500 cada mes.
We have Job Opportunities at The Spanish Institute, to start immediately!
Part-time Spanish Teacher
Make money while working as a part-time teacher/tutor. You choose your own hours, we have classes all year round and we notify you of local teaching opportunities in San Diego county.
* * * * Teachers must be Charismatic, Enthusiastic, Positive, and Motivated!
1. Be legally able to work in the U.S.
2. Native speaker
3. Have a Bachelor's degree or similar
4. Knowledgeable about grammar.
Send us the following information:
1. Are you native? from which country?
2. Are you legal to work in the US?
3. Degree & Major - Education:
4. Experience: No / Yes (if yes, how many # ___ months / #___ years)
5. Availability starting now: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
6. What areas / locations in San Diego can you teach?
7. How much did you get pay per hour in your last two jobs?
8. Can you teach groups (3 to 6 adult students)?
Send us your Resume attached to the email with the Answers
Email all the information: Spanish @ The Spanish Institute. Org
Carlsbad, Mission Valley, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Vista, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Oceanside, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, San Marcos, Poway, Santee, Solana Beach, Escondido, Temecula, ... All of San Diego county.
Part time work
Teachers can choose their own schedule
Small Group Classes in a Fun Environment, 3-6 adult students per class
All levels available from basic to advanced
Group classes Monday through Thursday. Flexible: Teacher can choose the days/time to teach.
Private classes are organized by the teacher and students at any time.
Free written placement test available to determine levels
Ongoing group classes. Immersion type of classes.
1. GROUP CLASSES - CARLSBAD or MISSION VALLEY: Immersion type of classes. The classes are for one an half hours each, 3-6 students. The teacher may teach two classes back to back or just one class, depending on teacher and class availability.
2. PRIVATE CLASSES - Our locations and all of San Diego Teachers/Tutors will choose the location and schedule. For Private classes you must have a car.
The Spanish Institute
You can apply at any time, we're always looking for native teachers/tutors, just send us your resume, experience & contact information.