Posting ID : A1068518317
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Human Resource
Vacation Rental Assistance (VRA) is seeking a professional, capable HR manager to join our fast growing team. We previously had a job ad seeking a multiple hat administrative job, and have since solidified our need for a stellar HR focused manager. We are actively seeking, and interviewing applicants for this.
Started in 2008, VRA (www.vratahoe.com) is a vacation rental service company serving South and North Tahoe / Truckee. We're obsessive about our staff, our clients, and our all around quality of performance and operation. We still consider ourself a startup, learning, trial and erring, and improving and developing. We have 3 staff facilities throughout Tahoe with hot tubs, pool tables, ping pong tables, Play Stations, snack bar, kitchens and more - all accessible to staff. We have grown 500+% in the last 2 years, providing an exciting, challenging, and rewarding work environment with opportunity to grow professionally.
We need an individual, preferably with HR experience, to work with us in a full time capacity managing the people operations of this company. This individual should provide insight into how to carve out, develop, and manage HR operations as this will be the first HR manager we have had. With this comes creative control, and an exciting work environment - but requires self initiative, time management, and initiative.
- Do all recruiting - jobs ads, reviewing applications, interviewing, and working with department to execute various hiring initiatives.
- Handle all orientations, and transitions into the company including orientation, introduction to our software and devices, time tracking, company policies, and more.
- Facilitate the performance management of all staff by analyzing data and putting into useable format for department heads
- Organize and schedule employee reviews, working with department managers
- Work with all staff to apply diplomacy and improve work and company culture
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has HR experience through work experience or education
- Is bilingual (spanish / english)
- Smart, organized, and decisive and impactful with time on the clock
- Personable, friendly, with outstanding communication and relational skills
- Upbeat, motivating, fun, and creative!
WHY WORK AT VRA?
*At VRA you're a person and a team member, not a number.
* Independent work environment with flexible schedules, and ability to work from home often
* Learn and develop applicable, important skills
* Have creative control and a contributing voice
* Competitive compensation, vacation pay, paid time off, and more
Compensation depends heavily on experience, responsibilities, ability, and performance. Expect from $15 to $25 per hour starting and possible commission structure, plus vacation pay. Expect various bonuses throughout year and relatively frequent raises as you learn and increase your value and impact at VRA. Depending on performance, candidate would be considered for salary within first 12 to 24 months.
Email . Include a resume and a cover letter telling us what you are interested in doing for us and why. Please indicate where you are located and would prefer to work. If you have any questions at all, please let us know.
PLEASE NOTE, more important than hiring fast is to hire the right candidate(s) and as such we expect to be patient and review a large field of applicants. We certainly hope to make progress on this by late summer / fall at the latest. Due to high applicant volume, not all individuals will receive a response.
Tags: Vacation rental assistance jobs lake tahoe, south lake tahoe careers, truckee careers, tahoe city jobs, vacation rental companies tahoe, job opporunities in lake tahoe, employment tahoe