Posting ID : A1068518019
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
This is a kitchen prep & production position for a local raw organic juice business. We are looking for a few exceptional employees to work prep for healthy eats and cold-press juice production. We have ample growth opportunity for over-achievers. Kitchen food prep and knife skills, food safety and ability to maintain attention to detail in a quick-pace environment required.
Willingness to stay until completion when needed.
Special Events as Available.
Shift duties include:
- Washing, weighing, sorting, culling & cutting organic produce
- Inventory and genreal reporting
- Lifting/ moving boxes of produce (up to 40 lbs.)
- Stocking/ sorting, labeling produce
- Labeling bottles
- Craft cold-pressed juice
- Measuring juice quantities
- Mixing/ following pre-set recipes
- Arranging orders for pick up and delivery
- Cleaning, mopping, maintenance of space (pre & post shift)
We make 100% organic, cold-pressed juice. All staff will have high standards for personal and general hygiene. You will be required to wear a hair net/ hat, gloves & apron/ chef coat. The temporary space you will be working in is approx 500 sq. ft.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years successful experience
- A few people who wish to make a difference
- Ability to follow precise recipes and direction
- Excellent knife skills and knowledge of culinary best practices
- Kitchen prep experience
- Willingness to move about throughout your shift/ on your feet for all duties
- Maintain the operation as if it were your own
- Work alongside owner
Reply with resume or work history to be considered for an interview.