Posting ID : A1068517680
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Resumes Job Wanted
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. I'm a Certified Paralegal with 3 years of legal experience. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-Approved Program, and I recently became a Certified Paralegal after successfully passing the exam administered by the NC Bar Association.
Here's a brief summary of my background:
- Areas of Law: Personal Injury, Pre-Litigation and Litigation, and Employment Law (Looking to Expand this List)
- Drafting Pleadings, Discoveries, and Other Legal Documents
- Case Management and File Organization
- Summarizing Depositions, Cases, and Medical Records
- Scheduling Meditations and Depositions
- Customer Service and Client Interaction
- Legal Research: (Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, and Internet Research)
- Knowledgeable of Legal Terminology and Law Office Procedures
- Personable, Reliable, Hard-Worker, Dependable, Ethical, Team-Player, Perceptive, Assertive, and Grasp New Concepts Quickly and Efficiently
I am very passionate about being a Paralegal and I take my job duties very seriously. It is a great opportunity and experience to be part of something that makes a difference in people's lives. Again, thank you for reading my post. If there's a need or a role that I can fill, please do not hesitate to email.