Posting ID : A1068516979
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a client in Plymouth, MN in search of a Scheduling Assistant. This is a full time, contract opportunity for 4-6 weeks, paying $13.50/hour. Various shifts are available Monday-Sunday. The Scheduling Assistant opening would start as soon as possible and is a great opportunity to gain valuable customer service experience!
The Scheduling Assistant is responsible for:
- Schedules appointments with customers for delivery of their products and handles escalated customers.
- Strives to ensure customer satisfaction while remaining compliant with company procedures.
- Answer incoming calls from customers in a timely fashion and ensuring resolution.
- Responsible for standard office procedures including scheduling of appointments, answering phones, completing appropriate systems entries or paperwork.
- Keeps customers informed of any delays or changes in delivery plans.
- Accurately reports work completions or status of assignments that were unable to be completed, including reason, re-schedule information and follow up required.
- Ensures that all work is conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Provides administrative and/or clerical assistance as assigned.
The following is required for Scheduling Assistant:
- 1-2 Years Call Center or Service Industry experience required
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience and consistently strive for a positive attitude in order to facilitate calm, positive and productive conversations with customers.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instruction in English, as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills required (oracle, data entry, email, customer and order management software).
- Must be able to interpret product literature (i.e. warranty documentation, product specifications, product diagrams, etc.).
- Must be able to work in a team environment and develop positive relationships with coworkers.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or evening hours.
Doherty Top Talent offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries -- from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that's missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Doherty Top Talent works with nearly 1,000 of the top companies in the region -- from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Doherty Top Talent is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.