Posting ID : A1068516928
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
D&S Community Services is currently seeking Caregivers, for positions as Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Personal Assistants (PA). These positions provide in-home direct care services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our role is to ensure the delivery of quality care to the individuals that we serve, while promoting their personal independence, health and safety.
Currently we have openings in the Nashville, LaVergne, Antioch, Gallatin, Franklin, and Mt Juliet areas for the following shifts:
*7:00AM - 7:00PM Saturday & Sunday (Antioch/Nashville/LaVergne) 3 Immediate Opening
*7:00PM - 7:00AM Saturday & Sunday (Antioch/Nashville/LaVergne) 3 Immediate Openings
* 3:00PM - 11:00PM Monday - Friday (Antioch/Nashville/LaVergne) 2 Immediate Opening
* 3:00PM - 7:00PM Thursday & Friday (Antioch/Nashville) 1 Immediate Opening
Personal Assistants needed for:
* 3:00PM - 9:00PM Monday - Friday (Mt. Juliet) 1 Immediate opening
* 4:00PM - 9:00PM M-F & 10AM-7PM Sat & Sun (Antioch) - 1 Immediate Opening
* 7:30 AM - 5:30PM Wed - Fri ( Old Hickory) 1 Immediate Opening
* 7:00AM - 3:00 PM - Monday - Friday ( Nashville) 1 Immediate Opening
* 9:00AM - 6:00PM - M, Th, Fri & Wed 10:00AM - 6:00PM (Williamson Co.)
Direct Support Professionals, Personal Assistants work to provide a safe and nurturing environment while providing direct care supports such as cooking, cleaning, bathing, dressing, feeding and toileting assistance. All work is done in the client's personal residence.
Responsibilities for these positions include several duties, such as administering medication, meal preparation, providing transportation, ensuring the safety and welfare for each individual, prompt reporting of serious incidents, accidents, behavioral episodes or other matters requiring immediate attention, and more.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Valid Tennessee Driver's License in good standing. High School Diploma or GED. One year experience as a DSP, PA or as a caregiver. CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration Certification are a plus.
Full Time positions include benefits. Part time positions may also include additional hours on a PRN basis if available.
For more information or to apply, please contact the Human Resources Department at 615-333-8021 ext. 4906