Posting ID : A1068516729
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Atvs Utvs Snowmobiles By Owner
I am the original owner of a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700cc that has 1942 miles and 201 hours on it. I have purely used this machine to enjoy the outdoors, it was never used on a farm or as a work vehicle. It has been stored in the garage since day one, the plastics are not faded at all but do have some light scratches. In my opinion this is the best Utility ATV offered when I purchased it, it has a full steel skid plate front to back, four wheel independent suspension, steel braided brake lines, disc brakes, good power and stopping abilities, smoothest ride. I have added several after market items to increase the performance and durability.
- 3500 lb Viper Max winch with blue synthetic rope and rubber stopper
- Radiator stick/rock stopper blue in color
- Dyno Jet carb kit
- K&N air filter with Outwears cover
- 27" tall Dirt Devil XT tires
- Delta Black steel wheels
- Cushioned grips
- Cup holder
- 800 exhaust header, ported and wrapped with header wrap
- Modded stock exhaust muffler to flow more
- EPI Progressive rate front springs
- Stock air box modded to flow more air
- Water proof marine grease used in all pivot points
- Polaris Fluids and filters used routinely
- Sway bar delete (I have all the parts to reinstall)
- Rack extenders front and back
- Water wetter added to anti-freeze coolant, prevents fan from coming on as often.
- performance wiring kit (not installed) over rides rev limit and allows all lights on.
Comes with the following spare parts:
- Stock brand new paper air filter
- Stock brand new Polaris CVT drive belt
- Stock brand new CV boot and clamps
- Stock rear lower pivot bushing
- Stock front springs
- Stock handlebars
- Owners manual and all rider safety info
This machine is very powerful and capable of pulling wheelies and has a top speed of 68 mph.
There are a few minor flaws with this rig:
- plastics look good but are scratched from brush and mud
- tires are about 50%, 2 have an extremely slow leak.
- center headlight has a small crack in it
Also for sale with this ATV as an option listed below is a small trailer that the quad fits perfectly on. The brand is Snow Bear trailer and the size is 52"x88". It has a built in ramp and comes with 2 spare tires and wheels. It has a current CA license plate on it.
I really hate to sell this rig, it is hands down my favorite ATV that I have owned. It has never let me down and is a blast to ride. It will go nearly anywhere and has power to spare. I really just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it.
I have a couple different price options and varieties to offer it in:
As is with the above listed items: $4300
As is with the above listed items and a Snow bear tilt bed trailer 52"x88" with ramp and 2 spare tires and wheels: $4800