Posting ID : A1068516429
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Retail Wholesale
Janna Conner Designs is a small jewelry design company based in Downtown Los Angeles catering to boutiques and department stores both nationwide and internationally.
This is a paid full time Internship for a 35-hour work week/3-month duration.
School credit and/or $1,500 stipend offered upon completion.
- Package receiving and shipping management
- Social media management
- Quality control of finished pieces
- Data entry
- Manage inventory
- Energetic individual who is honest, reliable and works well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interest and knowledge in jewelry/fashion
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 25+lbs.
Please email us a personalized cover letter, resume, a writing sample or a link to a site to better evaluate your skill level.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Find out more about us at www.jannaconner.com