Posting ID : A1068516376
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
Piping Rock Health Products is a manufacturer, wholesaler and internet retailer of Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Personal Care Products. Piping Rock is a vibrant, growing business with a pleasant work environment providing opportunities for energetic, driven individuals who thrive in a results-oriented atmosphere.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for a range of general staff accounting tasks but will be primarily responsible for all phases of accounts payable processing including vendor maintenance, invoice and payment processing, and 1099 preparation. Hours are M-F 8-5.
1.Sort, code, and match invoices.
2. Handle vendor correspondence via phone or email.
3. Research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
4. Prepare batches for check runs.
6. Maintain vendor files.
7. Perform other duties as needed.
1. 3-5 years A/P experience
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Great Plains preferred.
5. Experience working for a manufacturing company preferred.