Posting ID : A1068515801
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Rooms Shares
We have a beautiful room with a private bathroom available in our lovely house in the hills of Corona Heights, a 7 min walk from the Castro Muni station.
The room is in a huge, furnished 2-story house featuring:
- Large, comfy living room
- Fully stocked and open kitchen
- Dining space with large table and plenty of chairs for entertaining
- 2 fire places, etc.
- A front balcony overlooking the upper market hills, and a large back patio, with gorgeous views of the bay, a grill, a sauna and a hot tub!
- Washing machine + dryer in the house.
- Last but not least, we have a huge garage with a parking spot available (extra fee) and personal gym (with 3 machines including a treadmill and a TV)
The 3 other housemates:
1 guy and 2 girls, all 3 between 26 and 29. We're fun and positive young professionals who come from all over the US (and the world) and are excited about living life in beautiful San Francisco. We all have different life and work schedules, but we also like to hang out together, host parties, big dinners, etc.
We all met in this lovely house and we are looking for another great housemate to share it with.
The room is upstairs, with a smaller living room just outside the door, and a 2 part-room with a connected bathroom (full bathroom with a shower), floor to ceiling window with a gorgeous view and awesome natural light. The front area is connected to the living room with an artificial wall and door (doesn't reach the ceiling), but there is more than enough privacy. The back area is even more private, and both are 100% yours.
The first 4 pictures attached are pics of the room.
The rent is $2000/month +$100 for utilities with a month-to month lease.
The room is available immediately so don't wait to contact us!
Excited to meet you!!
notes: 1) we will post the actual square footage here soon (we need to find a tape measure, but trust us, it's big!)
2) Sorry but we cannot rent to couples