Posting ID : A1068515283
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
Pratum Coop - is a rapidly growing grower owned cooperative and is looking for an Accounting Clerk for the Energy Division. This is a new position that reports to the Office Manager with a dotted line to the divisional manager. This position will also take direction from the Energy Division Accountant and the Corporate Controller.
This position will be responsible for:
* customer invoicing,
* vendor invoicing, and
* taking customer orders over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
* previous office experience with accounts payable and/or accounts receivable,
* ability to multi-task with constant interruptions from the phone,
* strong customer service skills,
* the ability to learn about petroleum based products, and
* highly skilled with MS Office applications.
* a competitive salary,
* 4-1/2% employer match to a 401(k),
* 75% company paid medical benefit for employees and dependents,
* employee paid dental benefits,
* $25,000 life insurance and LTD employer paid,
* 2 weeks vacation,
* 48 hours paid time off, and
* 7 paid holidays
Please submit a resume and salary requirements.