Posting ID : A1068514461
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Human Resource
We are a Kendall Square start-up seeking a part-time office administrator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and adaptable. Primary responsibilities include office coordination/admin as well as assisting with our recruiting process. This is a part-time job, ~15 hours weekly, flexible scheduling. You must be able to come into our Cambridge, MA office several times per week.
*Please do not apply via email. Use our job board to submit your application:
- Coordinate overall administrative activities
- Maintain office supplies, orders, and general organization
- Coordinate the recruiting flow by working with a specialized software to maintain job postings, schedule interviews, communicate with candidates & interviewers, etc.
- Help plan and execute company meals and events
- Submit work orders for tenant services
- Assist with other admin tasks as needed
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative & be a self-starter
- Experience with managing calendars & scheduling
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
NuFit Media is a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup surrounded by great food, fun places for social outings, and easy access to any form of commute. Our business is fast paced, profitable and driven by a culture of creativity and metrics.
Our team is small, focused, and hard working and we value a fun and dynamic work environment. We are focused on developing a world-class organization that values each and every member of its team as a critical contributor to our overall success.
Please use our job board to submit your application, including your resume & cover letter.
Do not apply to this job via email. Applications submitted via email will not be considered.