Posting ID : A1068514456
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
The Event Sales Consultant's primary responsibility is to obtain sales for even card products and maintain positive customer relations. the activities can include placing outbound sales calls, receiving inbound calls, creating sales literature for distribution to prospective and current customers, generating leads, and working with other members of the events sales team to achieve departmental goals. Some over-night travels may be required.
1. Responsible for generating leads and obtaining sales of the gift card products offered by company.
2. Assemble and mail sample packs according to goals outlined by supervisor.
3. Place outbound and receive inbound calls from prospective customers according to goals given by supervisor.
4. Follow-up on prospective and current customers as required by supervisor.
5. Maintain and complete all tracking and other reports as required.
6. Provide customers with complete customer care after sale and during production process.
7. Search for both hotels and advertisers to match together in assigned area to generate sales from leads obtained.
8. Work with Sales Manager to provide leads generated at trade shows with the applicable sales information.
9. Attend various trade shows and other meetings both in and out of area as required.
10. Maintain good business relationships with current customers to ensure continued sales.
1. Associates degree or two years job related experience or training.
2. Must possess good organization skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Must be able to work in a team environment.
5. Should possess the ability to mulitask and be self-motivated.
6. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office 2010.
7. Knowledge of researching via the Internet.
*********To apply online please visit https://careers-plicards.icims.com/
Plasticard Locktech International(PLI) is the world's largest keycard provider, have the leading specialty printer and also one of the largest employers in Asheville, North Carolina. We have been employee owned since 2014. Plasticard Locktech International are INC.5000 Award recipients for private company growth, Sky High Growth Award recipient for over 14 years, and voted 2014 Best Employers in North Carolina by Business North Carolina, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) -- NC State Council and Best Companies Group.
Plasticard Locktech International (PLI) is an employee-owned company. It is our employees who make us successful and our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) rewards them for their efforts.
PLI is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.