Posting ID : A1068514429
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Household Services
Have you ever considered what your air conditioning system is distributing through your home?
- Pet hair and dander
- Human hair and skin cells
- Construction/remodeling dust and debris
- Good ol' fashioned West Texas dirt
- The microscopic critters that feed upon all of the above
- Spores and pollen
- Cobwebs, spiders, and the insects they live on
If you've never had your air ducts cleaned, you might still be "enjoying" the leftover human/pet hair and dander from previous residents!
How do you know if you have any of these problems?
- Dust built up on your vents
- Maybe you've noticed an odor any time the air kicks on
- You have a room in your home that is used infrequently yet it is always dusty
- The smell associated with turning on your heater for the first time in several months
- Persistent allergy issues, coughing, or sneezing
- You've noticed more dust in your home
The very best way to know for sure if you have any of these issues is to contact us for a video inspection of your duct work. We can show you better than we can tell you. Call to schedule an inspection today
We are a local service company that focuses solely on air duct cleaning.
We use a powerful brush and vacuum system to thoroughly clean your air conditioning ducts.
Clean Ducts is dedicated to prompt responses to your questions or concerns, timely service, leaving your living space cleaner than when we get there, and service with a smile. Call to find out what we can do to improve the quality of air in your home or small business.
Clean Ducts - Because Nobody Likes A Dirty Duct!