Posting ID : A1068513228
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
Position Overview:Provides technical service to distributors, dealers and homeowners on a timely basis by performing the following duties.Major Tasks and Responsibilities:* Responsible for handling and resolving incoming questions concerning pool product defects and replacements from customers by ascertaining the cause of the problem.
* Authorizes product repairs and replacements covered by product warranty and follows up on the problem to ensure it is handled on a timely basis to meet customer needs.
* Completes all warranty paperwork and pro-rates warranties.
* Collects service data from Field Inspection Reports and identifies trends and other areas of concern.
* Communicates potential product problems to Quality Control.
* Interfaces with Quality Control, Customer Service, the Outside Sales force and Engineering on a regular basis.
* Performs all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications:* In depth knowledge of the pool product line, plumbing, hydraulics and electrical functions.
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Familiar with personal computer operation.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.